RISK WARNING: Your capital is at risk. The risks include: the lack of liquidity in this market in terms of being able to sell shares; the loss of the value of investment; and dilution of shareholding. When you invest any loss in value will not be covered by the the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Please read FULL risk warning.
Sky Medical Technology Limited
Highly innovative UK based medical devices company that has developed a ground-breaking neuromuscular electrostimulation technology platform, OnPulse™
Investment closes only once the total pledged amount passes the minimum of £0
This Pledge is not a commitment. You will be asked to confirm in the next section.
This company has not shared it's twitter feed.
*** OPEN FOR NON-EIS INVESTMENT***
Sky Medical Technology Limited has developed the OnPulseTM technology platform, a technology which, at its core, has been proven to dramatically improve blood flow (both volume and velocity) and elevates oxygen levels in the blood. The results indicate that the platform can be used across a variety of indications, displacing both pharmaceutical and device solutions on the market today.
The OnPulseTM technology has been proven through clinical studies and has received regulatory approval for sales in the EU, United States, Canada and Australia. In the UK, NICE guidance supports the use of the gekoTM device for use within the NHS and the device is available commercially.
The predominant applications for the technology are:
- Prevention and treatment of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Surgical recovery
- Chronic woundcare (‘hard to heal’ wounds)
- Elite sports recovery
Additional opportunities for future development include treatment in the areas of urinary incontinence, accelerated bone union, cardiac support, enhanced drug delivery and equine care.
Key Achievements to date:
- Winner 2015 Japan Good Design Award.
- 2014 Winner of Football Business Awards – Best Use of Technology in Sport.
- The BioNow Product of the Year Award in 2011.
- ICI Innovation Awards Best Business Start-Up Award for 2012.
- ICI Innovation Award for Recognition of the Outstanding Innovative Idea for 2012.
- Chosen by Lloyds TSB in 2012 as one of the UK’s 20 most promising early stage health companies.
- TSB Smart Award: Improving blood perfusion in bone for the treatment of osteoporosis.
- TSB/MRC Biomedical Catalyst, Late Stage Award 2012: DVT prevention post-surgery.
- TSB/MRC Biomedical Catalyst Award 2013: Accelerated recovery from soft tissue injury.
- NIHR i4i Award 2012 Geko in stability of critical care patients with St Barts.
- Winner of 2017 Medilink Partnership with the NHS Award
"Sky is our poster child and largest investment in healthcare to date, it provides that rare combination of a business that has got a proven concept, a product that is IP backed and can reach a global market. Sky’s management team have an amazing track record which include multi-billion dollar exits and the business is underpinned by a strong product which is already selling in well over 50 countries and very impressive product pipeline.” DR SAVVAS NEOPHYTOU, PARTNER & HEAD OF LIFE SCIENCES
Important Note: Responses to Q&A come directly from the Management Team and have not been authorised as part of an approved financial promotion. Click here for more information.